Hey guys! Whats up? So its been a month, The routine is coming! yay! Im not saying im fluent but I did understand like five words this sunday, hahah. I actually kind of undertood! I was happy about that and it made yesterday pretty good. But yeah this week has been really great! Still doing a ton of inviting and yeah. A little miracle that I forgot to tell you about like maybe a week ago was while we were looking for a place to cut elder andersons hair, we went to like five places the first nobody there, even after us yelling a bunch, the next one there was nobody there, the third one we walked into and then just walked out cuz there was porn all over the walls, and then when we asked this lady on the street if there was any more hair places, the lady said to go around the corner. At this point we were just done and this place we walked into and there was a lady. I took a video of us being there. Her daughter came over and sarted talking to her. Then Elder anderson started t...
Comments
Post a Comment